SINGER SONWRITER Sumeka Jackson

Sumeka Jackson

The BEAUTY IN ME
FEATURED VIDEO
I am Sumeka; R&B singer, writer, & actress, originating from Louisiana. I seek to influence my audience through positive messages and an image of integrity. As a songwriter, my music uses real life experiences to integrate relatable storytelling with a sultry, songbird approach.

As a start up in a chaotic industry, I understand the necessity of creating a multi-faceted “brandable” image and developing a thorough appreciation of my audience demographics in order to create a profitable business while maintaining authenticity as an artist.

With these principles, I found my independence as an artist upon writing, recording, and releasing my freshman album 'Who Am I? (I'm ME!)' in the spring of 2011. The sophomore album “Beauty Is...” is soon to be released.



Comments