Bando Homie & Staxx Goingham
The Hottest MUSIC FASHION & FILM
STAXX GOINHAM × BANDO HOMIE
The Staxx and Bando connection works because both artists come from an independent grind. “Been Thru” reflects that history, while additional collaborations give the two artists an opportunity to keep building familiarity with listeners rather than treating every feature as a one-time appearance.
Staxx brings his own personality to the records, while Bando Homie’s current momentum creates an opportunity to introduce Staxx to a wider audience as the campaign expands into radio, digital promotion, and new releases.
MORE MUSIC ON THE WAY
You also mentioned “On the Road” and an upcoming release called “Jaws.” I was able to verify an “ON THE ROAD” track in the Black Platinum Records catalog, but the public listing I found does not clearly identify Staxx in the track title, so I would want to verify the artist credits before promoting it as specifically his record.
I also found several unrelated songs called “Jaws,” but I have not yet found a reliable public listing tying the upcoming “Jaws” release specifically to Staxx GoinHam. That may simply mean the release has not reached the major searchable platforms yet.
What is already clear is that Staxx has an established connection with Bando Homie and the Black Platinum catalog.
Staxx GoinHam is another artist worth watching as this independent Ohio movement develops.
Bando Homie. Ez Da Great. Staxx GoinHam. Different voices, one growing independent network.
Ohio is building its own lane — and Staxx GoinHam is becoming part of the story.

Comments
Post a Comment
"The Atlanta I Spy Magazine"
Thank you for your comment.